AsciiDocLIVE (asciidoclive.com) is a full-featured online AsciiDoc editor.
- Instant live preview (based on asciidoctor.js);
- Sync with Dropbox and Google Drive;
- Customizable editor (based on ACE), with themes and Vim / Emacs keybindings;
- Runs in any modern browser; no installation required.
PDF and image viewer for the Linux framebuffer. It is very fast and has a number of advanced and unique features including:
- Arbitrary zoom (10% - 1000%) and rotation;
- Table of Contents (TOC) viewer for PDF documents;
- Interactive text search for PDF documents;
- Multi-threaded rendering;
- Asynchronous background pre-caching;
- Customizable multi-threaded caching.
Simple reparenting, non-compositing X window manager that demonstrates how to implement the fundamental functionality of a window manager. It serves as a pedagogical example for my blog series, How X Window Managers Work, And How To Write One.
bash-command-timer / fish-command-timer
bash / fish shell extension for printing timing information for each command line executed. After the execution of each command line, the script prints out the total execution time (up to millisecond precision), followed by the current time. The execution time is formatted to be human readable; e.g.,
2h 7m 42s301.
A Sender Rewriting Scheme (SRS) library for Python.
- Compatible with Python 2.7 and 3.x;
- Implements the standard "Guarded" SRS scheme as described in the original SRS paper;
- Simple to use and understand.
⇨ Chrome Web Store
⇨ Firefox Add-Ons
Browser extension for controlling the user agent identity reported by your browser, allowing for instance to view the mobile version of a website on your computer.
- Quickly select user agent identity from a default list of popular browsers
- Add your own custom user agent identities
- Simple & clean UI